Posts from the ‘Articles’ Category
- 1114.10.2015Science of climbing: why power-to-weight ratios matter
- 727.5.2015How to suffer on the bike
- 3022.4.2015Why you should ride your road bike on unsealed roads
- 3629.5.2013Gradients and cycling: how much harder are steeper climbs?
- 3122.5.2013Gradients and cycling: an introduction
- 3010.10.2012Double Donna done, but why do we do hill repeats?
- 2131.8.2012Is there a “right way” to ride The Crucifix?
- 1125.7.2011Categorising the Victorian climbs
- 421.2.2011Hells 500: 48 hours of pain